Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Long Time No See...or Write


There just hasn't been much to write about recently. Plus, I had posted, like, 3 videos in a row the week before and it wore me out. But I'm back to give a little update on what's been going on in our lives.

1. The other day I heard Kalin wake up from his nap and thought that I would go in and rescue him from his crib. He wasn't crying yet and I wanted to catch him before he got upset. I walked in and found him sitting in his crib holding his stuffed sheep by one leg. He turned and gave me a look that I interpreted as him saying, "Excuse me, I was having a private conversation with my sheep. Who invited you?". Apparently I had interrupted something.


2. We had fun stacking cans the other day. Kalin had fun unstacking them.


3. He likes to turn our stool upside down and stand it.

4. He can get on his pony all by himself.


5. We had spaghetti tonight. Kalin liked it.

See, there just isn't anything exciting going on. We are excited though that it's supposed to rain at the end of this week and we're looking forward to spending time with baby Luke tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So sorry to disappoint! I could bring Luke over, get Kalin sick, and give you something exciting to write about :) The poor, sick little guy is going on a 3 hour nap right now - great for me, but I feel so bad for him. And for what it's worth, I don't think what you posted was boring - how amazing to see your little guy developing all these independent skills and personality!