Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cookies!

I decided I must be feeling better when, on Friday, I offered to make sugar cookies with Kalin! We were playing with play-doh and he cut out a star and said "It's little star! Star cookie?". And I responded with "Would you like to make some star cookies?". He was, of course, very excited about this. We made the dough together but since it needed to chill for 3 hours we weren't able to make cookies until after his nap. I actually cheated a bit and made most of them while he was napping but left plenty of dough for him to play with when he got up. We had lots of fun and he loved playing with the dough and mushing it in his hands. Don't worry, the cookies he made are the ones that just Kasey, Kalin and I will eat!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

how fun! i was going to do a cookie post today too, but it's going to have to wait :-) these guys are so much fun.