Sunday, May 30, 2010

Grampie's Visit

My dad visited us on Mother's Day weekend. He drove down to pick my mom up from my sister's house. My mom had been down for a couple of weeks to help Bekah out with Hailee and Hannah since this is a busy time of year for her. Kalin and I had gone with Bekah and the girls a couple weeks before this to pick my mom up from the airport. Kalin saw my mom from inside the car and started waving and yelling "Grammie! Grammie!". It was so funny and I wished I had some video of it. So I made sure to have the camera out when my dad came for a visit. At this point it had been about a month since he had seen his Grampie. He was used to seeing him at least every other week when we lived up north and I knew that he missed both his Grammie and Grampie. Here's the video from that meeting! He was so excited to see his Grampie!

No comments: