Friday, November 14, 2008

It's the End...

...of another week that is!! It's been a fun and fulfilling week. Kalin and I have gone on nice long walks every day!! At the beginning of the week we were all bundled up and by the end we were in short sleeves!! Crazy weather. My body got so used to our long walks that yesterday, I had start making them even longer!! We reached our usual turn around point and I was still so energized that we decided to go farther. It felt great!! I have never been in as good of shape as I am right now...which is not something you generally hear after a woman has had a baby!! Kalin has given me more motivation to move and to eat healthier. It also helps that I carry him around and chase him around the house.

Today, Kalin and I stopped at the park that we pass everyday to take some pictures and to play in the grass. Since we don't have grass in our "yard" Kalin doesn't get to experience it much so I thought that since it was a warm day we would stop and play. He wasn't sure about his feet touching the grass at first and overall wasn't too impressed. We'll have to stop by there more often so he gets used to it.


I've been on my own tonight. Kasey is at an ice skating event with the Junior High youth group from our church. Sometimes it's hard to watch Kalin all day, have Kasey home for a couple hours, and then be left on my own again for the evening. But we'll do what we have to do for Kasey to finish up his degree!!


Kalin has found some new toys to play with these days. He has found his way into our pots and pans cupboard!! He has also developed a love for his Cheerios box. Every day is an adventure!!

No comments: