Friday, December 19, 2008

Cuteness to the Extreme - Month 5 (May)

After I had uploaded the pictures for this month, I noticed that Kalin was extremely cute in every single one. This might be one of his cutest months yet. Of course, as his mom, I think all of his pictures are cute, but there was just something in this month's pictures that caught my attention. It might be that his personality was more developed and it showed up in the pictures. These pictures sure do bring a smile to my face (and sometimes an outburst of laughter).


He sure was having fun in his stroller on this day!!

A walk along West Cliff when Kasey's parents came to visit for a few days in the beginning of May.

Kalin is happily sitting on Grandpa Ken's lap.


I love the hat and the face. I believe this was a hat the hospital gave us when he was born. It still kind of fit but his head was getting a little too big for it.

He looks a lot older than 4 months in this picture.

Squawky!!! That's what Kasey thinks every time he sees this picture.


He kept spinning himself around and getting stuck in this position. I would turn him back around and he would do it again.

Showing off his Bubba Gump shirt that Grammie bought him.

Kalin and I on our first Mother's Day (outside the womb). I remember reminiscing on this day about the previous Mother's Day - my first day of morning sickness, I thought it was very appropriate.


Everytime I look at this picture I think, "Aww, he would have made a pretty girl!".


I love the look on his face because he knows we're just messing with him and there's not much he can do about it.

It looks like he's scared but he was really just babbling up a storm and I caught him with his mouth wide open. This picture makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.

I loved this outfit because it showed off his little arm rolls.


He looks like he's ready to take off and get into some trouble.


You gotta start them early rooting for the right team.

He looks old in this picture, too.

Trying to get him to prop himself up in a sitting position.

He did it!! For about 10 seconds...then he fell over.


Working those abs...He enjoyed doing crunches.

Yummy toes!!

No comments: