Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kalin's 3rd Month

And so I continue my reminiscence with Kalin's 3rd month (March).

As you will see, he became quite chunky in his 3rd month. Kasey and I noticed that from months 3-6, he looks like a different baby. Then all of a sudden at 6 months, we were like, "That's Kalin!!" I don't know if it's because his face got so chunky or what but he looks alot different from the Kalin we know now.
This was right after his 2 month shots. It made him extremely sleepy.

It was rare that I was able to put him down while he was sleeping so it was worth taking a picture.



Another photo shoot where I was able to catch some goofy faces.




Was he dancing? Notice the belly hanging out of his pants.



Practicing bearing some weight on those chunky legs. Gotta give them a workout!!


Taking a nap on dad's chest.


I was actually just testing my camera when I captured this adorable picture. It was so cute we e-mailed it to our families with the subject line "The Cutest Baby Ever!!".


I love this picture.


Kalin and cousin Hailee meet again down in Hemet for Easter.


Sometimes the only way to calm him down was to prop him up on our legs like this so he could face us. I would rock him back and forth with my legs and he would eventually fall asleep. It seemed like every couple of weeks (or sometimes days) we were having to find new methods to comfort him. There was no one way that would always work.


Chubby little guy.

Hanging out in a diaper watching tv. I think he had just had a major diaper blowout that I was trying to clean up so once he was in a clean diaper that's where I put him so I could clean everything else up. Kasey thought it would have made for a funnier picture if he would have had the tv remote and a beer can...unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) we didn't have any beer at the time.


Another nap on dad's chest.


That's a good smile.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

so precious! and so fun to see the development - he does look so much different now! thanks for the encouragement that our little chunk will grow into himself eventually too :) you guys have yourself one beautiful kid! when our boys go out on the town, the ladies better watch out!!