Monday, December 29, 2008

Month 9 - September

I decided that the September reminiscence post will be the last reminiscence post for two reasons: the first, seeing as how I started this blog in October, there are already lots of newer pictures posted; the second, his looks didn't change that much from September to December. I hope that you have all enjoyed looking back with me and watching Kalin grow up this year.

We kept trying to get a picture of Kalin standing on his own. I believe this was one of those attempts.

I've found it much easier to dress him in his crib now that he can stand. He's much too squirmy to dress on his changing table or on the floor. Once he sees me coming with a onesie or a shirt, he runs to the other side of his crib trying to get away from me.

We tied his blanket around him like a cape!! He was super Kalin!!


The bookcase was his favorite place to go. Unfortunately, they weren't his books that he was pulling off the shelf and trying to destroy. It was hard to discipline him from going there because I don't want to discourage his interest in books. Kasey and I both love to just sit and read and we hope he also becomes an avid reader.

His big, mean baby face.

You can finally see his two bottom teeth!!

When he sees the fridge open, he comes running!!

Kasey likes to put him in a deep hole in the bean bag chair so he can't get out.

Cruising around the room, clearing all of my tabletops of objects.

What can I say? He's just cute!!

Trying to get pictures of him standing on his own again.

Still trying to get a picture of him standing. He would fall or sit down right when the picture was taken.

Kalin and Kasey grabbing each other's ear. I think Kalin started this game.

Out on a wonderful walk!!

Eating cheese for the first time. He loved it!!


He likes to play with our groceries when we bring them home.
Wishing my Grandma (Kalin's great-grandma) a happy birthday!!

No comments: