Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Month 6 - June

I know it's been awhile. The Christmas season and activities (along with Kalin) have taken over my life recently. We are now residing at my parents house in Aromas along with both my sisters, my brother-in-law, and my niece. We haven't all been together like this since Kasey and I got married in 2006...well, I guess really we've never ALL been together like this with the babies. The last time we had Christmas together was in 2002 so this is quite the treat. I will continue my monthly reminiscence with the month of June.

A big milestone was reached during this month. Kalin had his first food other than breastmilk. Yummy yummy rice cereal.

Snuggle time with mom.


Snuggle and sleepy time with dad.



Celebrating my dad's birthday.

Trying out the rocking chair that I used as a child. Maybe some day it will be his.

He liked (still does, I guess) to feed himself. It makes things quite messy.

He was getting stronger and stronger every day. He was about ready to start crawling at this age.

His new shades for when we went swimming. He didn't like them and they wouldn't stay on his head.

He got a big boy sippy cup!! It took him about a week to figure it out. Then a week later he decided he preferred to drink from a cup like we do. So the "sippy" part didn't last long.

More snuggle time with mom.

No comments: