Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Reminiscence - Month 2

Such a goofy little face.


His first really good tummy-time.

Kalin meets his cousin Hailee for the first time. He wasn't yet 7 weeks old when we took our first road trip down to Hemet. Even now I wonder how we managed that without vowing to never take another roadtrip again. We had been so careful not to take Kalin out into public for those first 6 weeks (per hospital and doctor's orders - to help him avoid catching a cold or the flu) and then we decide to take a 7 1/2 (which I believe ended up being 9) hour trip. All went well of course but it's still crazy to think that we did that.

The best way to get him to smile was to tickle his upper lip with his burp rag. I believe that's how this smile was captured.

He loved to play and talk with this monkey from Cedarville. I loved to pose the monkey with Kalin for pictures.

I was bored so I propped him up and had a photo shoot.


There's that darn monkey again :-)


He's propped up on the couch this time because my bum was getting sore sitting on the floor with him. This is when he really started learning to ham it up for the camera.

He was a happy and smiley little boy...most of the time.

We used to stare at each other and mimic what the other person was doing. I would smile...he would smile. He would coo... and I would coo right back. I would open my mouth into an "O" shape...and he would copy me!! I had actually forgotten about this until I started looking at these pictures. It's so much fun when they start to interact with you.

Getting stronger every day!!

I think the stuffed animals are attacking him.


So he decided to punch Eeyore.

So that covers Kalin's 2nd month (aka February). Hopefully I'll be able to post his 3rd month tomorrow. It's so much fun to look back at these pictures and remember. Remember what Kalin was like and what we were like. We've learned and grown right along with Kalin this year.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE the dino jammies :)